About United Kids
It is our hope that this will be realized through our emphasis on the following:
- Scripture – Nurturing an atmosphere where kids can hear, experience, and reflect upon God’s Word
- Individuality - Valuing each kid, their unique personality, and the gifts that God has given them while encouraging them to do the same with one another
- Prayer – Engaging in prayer and worship where kids can know Jesus Christ, grow to be like him, and go serve Him
- Service – Developing and understanding of God’s work in the world by engaging in opportunities to serve
- Family – Equipping families to be intimately involved in their kid’s spiritual growth by providing resources, community, and encouragement.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Take to heart these words that I give you today. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you’re at home or away, when you lie down or get up."