Watch the introduction video and view the Realm Quick Reference Guide for how to do common tasks in your Realm account. Volunteer leadership with the church can access our Realm Leader Resource Guide which is helpful when communicating with groups and individuals.
REALM COMMUNITY & CONNECTION TOOL
USE REALM TO:
- Communicate with your groups
- View, register & pay for events
- Participate in Zoom gatherings
- Manage your giving
- Update your personal information and profile picture
- Access the Church Directory
- Connect your skills and interests to uniquely serve, and more.
- News--Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your group and for the church as a whole;
- Posts--Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group;
- Photos--Capture your moments together (or while apart) and share them with your group to help stay connected;
- Events--See event and online event details (date, time, location, Zoom link, etc), submit your registration or RSVP, and sign up to bring something;
- Files --Access your group's shared files and resources;
- Chat--Send your entire group, or select individuals, a chat that starts a conversation;
- Inbox--Send an email message to your entire group, or select individuals;
- Participants--See names and basic profile details for the people in our church or groups, based on their privacy preferences;
- Church Directory--See names and pictures to connect with those among our church community;
- Notification Settings--Manage your preferences for group notifications and emails.
Watch the 12-minute Virtual Information Session for the basics and learn how to use Realm to connect with announcements, events, registrations, groups, giving, serving and more! Contact Ashley Broome, Database Administrator and staff liaison for Realm, at 704-815-1901 if you need assistance.