Realm is our community connection tool -- on desktop & app -- where we engage with one another and the church.
Visit OnRealm.org/MatthewsUMC and click "Sign Up" for an account. If the church has your email, click "Sign In" then enter your email and click "get password/forgot password" and follow the link to reset. Download the free Realm Connect App from your smartphone or device to stay connected to your groups and our church community!
USE REALM TO:
- Access the Church Directory or directories for groups you are a part of (upload your profile picture by clicking on the circle by your name)
- Use Mobile Check-In for Worship & Groups (In-App only feature)
- Communicate with your groups and connect with Zoom gatherings
- View your personal newsfeed, see events and register/pay for upcoming opportunities
- Connect with serving opportunities and add your skills and interests to uniquely serve
- Manage your giving
- Update your personal information, upload profile picture and turn on notifications
Realm Connect App:
MORE FEATURES INCLUDE
- News--Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your group and for the church as a whole;
- Posts--Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group;
- Photos--Capture your moments together (or while apart) and share them with your group to help stay connected;
- Events--See event and online event details (date, time, location, Zoom link, etc), submit your registration or RSVP, and sign up to bring something;
- Files --Access your group's shared files and resources;
- Chat--Send your entire group, or select individuals, a chat that starts a conversation;
- Inbox--Send an email message to your entire group, or select individuals;
- Participants--See names and basic profile details for the people in our church or groups, based on their privacy preferences;
- Church Directory--See names and pictures to connect with those among our church community;
- Serving--See a list of serving opportunities & enter your skills and interests to connect with specific roles;
- Notification Settings--Manage your preferences for group notifications and emails.
Volunteer leadership with the church can access our Realm Leader Resources here for help on communicating with groups and individuals.
Watch the 12-minute Virtual Information Session for the basics and learn how to use Realm to connect with announcements, events, registrations, groups, giving, serving and more! Contact Ashley Broome, Database Administrator and staff liaison for Realm, at 704-815-1901 if you need assistance.