Men’s Retreat Group
Building Relationships & Focusing on Faith
The United Methodist Men (UMM) schedule a retreat for time away to focus on faith and building relationships with one another. The trip has a theme around a subject and speakers present relevant material in a large group setting.
Bound Together - May 13 & 14
Our upcoming retreat theme is "Bound Together" and will be held May 13 and May 14. The cost is $25 per person. Register Here.
Friday, May 13th (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM):
- Golf outing during the day (OPTIONAL: details regarding course/time/cost coming soon)
- Dinner in The Commons at MUMC starting at 6:30 pm
- Fellowship, Bible study (Walking by Faith) and small group discussions
- Adjourn at 9:30 pm
Saturday, May 14th (8:30 AM - Noon):
- Light breakfast in The Commons at MUMC
- Fellowship, Bible study (Biblical Justice, The Sea of God's Great Purpose for Our Lives) and small group discussions
- Adjourn at 12:00 pm
*Photos are from past retreats at Bonclarken Conference Center in beautiful Flat Rock, NC.
United Methodist Men (UMM) is a growing group of faith-centered men. We spiritually encourage men while serving at several local ministries. We build relationships through our mission activities, weekly bible study groups, monthly breakfasts, annual retreats and fund raisers. We serve on 27 separate occasions throughout the year for our Global Impact Mission partners -- Charlotte Rescue Mission, Roof Above, and Hoskins Park Ministries. There are also opportunities to serve older adults and others here in our area through our Handyman Ministry as we help with minor repairs for people that are unable to do the work themselves. If you would like to learn more, please contact Marshall Edwards at 704-451-1783.