Everyone is invited to join in worship and our active on-campus ministry and events, many with online options!
- Based on the Bishop's guidance, wearing a mask while indoors on campus is encouraged but remains optional. Please bring a mask from home as there will be a limited supply as you enter the Sanctuary.
- We continue to request that anyone serving children, youth or a vulnerable population be masked.
- There are some sections within the pews where social distancing may be easier to maintain.
- We will continue deep cleaning between services and on campus. To allow every effort for cleaning between worship services, please exit the Sanctuary in a timely manner.
- Presently, the CDC guidelines concerning food handling safety have not been changed. We ask that all food be individually packaged or served by individuals who are masked and gloved.
- Please see Kids, Youth and Adult groups and events for any additional details.
*Information is subject to change. Please subscribe to correspondence for all the latest updates.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and understanding as we try to love our neighbors by "First, doing no harm." Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have relied on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local data from the North Carolina Department of Health, Governor Cooper, our MUMC health professionals, and the Western North Carolina Conference (former Bishop Paul Leeland and now currently serving Bishop Kenneth Carter) of The United Methodist Church to guide us. Our pastoral staff is available to follow up with you by telephone for prayer, counseling, encouragement, and for any care needs you may have. Please extend Christian charity to those making different choices from your own. We ask that all continue to practice good hygiene...and to worship from home if you are not feeling well.